Pink Salt Grapefruit w/Rose Geranium
Get ready for the beaming and bright combinations of fresh, tangy grapefruit paired with the sweet floral bouquet of rose geranium. This scent is balanced, uplifting and will give your energy, mood and skin the boost they need! Pink Himalayan salt is added to give you a nice light refreshing exfoliant!
• Our soap is handmade using traditional Bastille, cold processing technique to preserve the essential, skin-loving properties of the ingredients we use. The soap cures for 4-6 weeks and is super fatted - a percentage of the oils do not turn into soap and are left to moisturize, soften and soothe your skin!
• The foundation of all of our soap is based in organic olive oil grown and cold-pressed in the Santa Ynez Valley in California and organic coconut oil. These high-quality oils have naturally hydrating and cleansing properties and make for a soft, buttery soap with a smooth finish and small fluffy lather to leave your skin feeling clean and nourished.
• Grapefruit is naturally high in antioxidants and vitamin C and which does wonders for your skin. The antioxidants and natural antibacterial properties help revitalize and enhancing your skin’s appearance.
• Rose Geranium contains antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory anti-aging properties and natural antioxidants which are known for keeping skin clean and balanced. The heavenly scent is said to reduce anxiety and ease the mind.
• Suitable for all skin types and on the entire body - face, hands, feet, toes…you get the idea
• No exfoliants – gentle on even the most sensitive skin
• Available in Cube (~5.5oz)
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*^, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Essential Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Essential Oil, Madder Root Powder, Rose Clay, Pink Himalayan Salt.
*Certified Organic **Fair Trade ^Grown In California
Our soaps get better with age and storing them correctly increases their lifespan. Keep soap on draining soap dish to let it dry evenly between uses. Keep away from steaming water as much as possible.
**Please note that because this product is handmade, no soap is exact the same. Slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
**If you are unsure whether you can use a product with certain ingredients, consult your doctor.