Three words: OUR GENTLEST SOAP! Each of our soaps are buttery soft and nourishing but this calendula bar doubles down on delicate! Two weeks before we make each batch, calendula sits soaking in organic olive oil, infusing it with all the natural skin-loving properties it holds. We mix the flower petals back in with the ingredients for a pop of color and add only a touch of lavender essential oil. This bar is perfect for children, sensitive skin and those who prefer a light, subtle scent.
- Our soap is handmade using traditional Bastille, cold processing technique to preserve the essential, skin-loving properties of the ingredients we use. The soap cures for 4-6 weeks and is super fatted - a percentage of the oils do not turn into soap and are left to moisturize, soften and soothe your skin!
- The foundation of all of our soap is based in organic olive oil grown and cold-pressed in the Santa Ynez Valley in California and organic coconut oil. These high-quality oils have naturally hydrating and cleansing properties and make for a soft, buttery soap with a smooth finish and small fluffy lather to leave your skin feeling clean and nourished.
- Calendula is packed with antioxidants and is known to be extremely gentle and sustain hydrated skin. It is used in wellness products to soothe an array of skin issues including eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin.
- Suitable for all skin types and on the entire body - face, hands, feet, toes…you get the idea
- • Available in Bar (~4.5oz) or Cube (~5.5oz)
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*^, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Petals
*Certified Organic **Fair Trade ^Grown In California
Our soaps get better with age and storing them correctly increases their lifespan. Keep soap on draining soap dish to let it dry evenly between uses. Keep away from steaming water as much as possible.
**Please note that because this product is handmade, no soap is exact the same. Slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
**If you are unsure whether you can use a product with certain ingredients, consult your doctor.