This delicious soap is inspired by the warm comforting taste of chai. The perfect blend of spices satisfying every shower.
• Our soap is handmade using traditional Bastille, cold processing technique to preserve the essential, skin-loving properties of the ingredients we use. The soap cures for 4-6 weeks and is superfatted - a percentage of the oils do not turn into soap and are left to moisturize, soften and soothe your skin!
• The foundation of all of our soap is based in organic olive oil grown and cold-pressed in the Santa Ynez Valley in California and organic coconut oil. These high-quality oils have naturally hydrating and cleansing properties and make for a soft, buttery soap with a smooth finish and small fluffy lather to leave your skin feeling clean and nourished.
• The antibacterial properties in the cardamom powder and essential oil help heal blemishes and breakouts and smooth your complexion.
• Suitable for all skin types and on the entire body - face, hands, feet, toes…you get the idea
• No exfoliants – gentle on even the most sensitive skin.
• Available in Bar (~4.5oz) or Cube (~5.5oz)
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*^, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Powder, Syzygium aromaticum(clove bud) essential oil, pimpinella anisum L.(anise)essential oil, cocoa powder*, Cinnamomum Verum (Cinnamon) Powder.
*Certified Organic **Fair Trade ^Grown In California
Our soaps get better with age and storing them correctly increases their lifespan. Keep soap on draining soap dish to let it dry evenly between uses. Keep away from steaming water as much as possible.
**Please note that because this product is handmade, no soap is exact the same. Slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
**If you are unsure whether you can use a product with certain ingredients, consult your doctor.