Get ready to add a dose of brightness to your daily routine with this Mint Mojito soap. Like an icy, freshly muddled mint and lime beverage in your hand on a hot day, this soap will help you chill down while lifting your spirits up. Woo hoo! The sweet tartness of lime paired with the refreshing spearmint will ease your mind and bring you back to center as it sets you up to take on your day or night out!
• Our soap is handmade using traditional Bastille, cold processing technique to preserve the essential, skin-loving properties of the ingredients we use. The soap cures for 4-6 weeks and is super fatted - a percentage of the oils do not turn into soap and are left to moisturize, soften and soothe your skin!
• The foundation of all of our soap is based in organic olive oil grown and cold-pressed in the Santa Ynez Valley in California and organic coconut oil. These high-quality oils have naturally hydrating and cleansing properties and make for a soft, buttery soap with a smooth finish and small fluffy lather to leave your skin feeling clean and nourished.
• Spearmint essential oil is sweeter and warmer than a peppermint and provides calm and relaxation for the mind and body. It has also been used to treat skin conditions such as psoriasis and acne due to its anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory properties.
• Along with spearmint, lime essential oil also provides natural antioxidants and antiseptic properties that help purify and soothe skin.
• Suitable for all skin types and on the entire body - face, hands, feet, toes…you get the idea
• No exfoliants – gentle on even the most sensitive skin.
• Available in Bar (~4.5oz) or Cube (~5.5oz)
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*^, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Mentha Spicata L. (Spearmint) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Alfalfa Powder, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Wedge^^
*Certified Organic **Fair Trade ^Grown In California ^^Sustainably Grown In Our Garden
Our soaps get better with age and storing them correctly increases their lifespan. Keep soap on draining soap dish to let it dry evenly between uses. Keep away from steaming water as much as possible.
**Please note that because this product is handmade, no soap is exact the same. Slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
**If you are unsure whether you can use a product with certain ingredients, consult your doctor.