Meet the FIRST SOAP I EVER MADE! Six years later it is still a favorite and simply awesome. Lemongrass is a classic, uplifting citrus scent that is known to relieve stress and deodorize. The smooth buttery texture will help you get into all the nooks and crannies while stimulating your senses and giving your energy and mood a boost!
• Our soap is handmade using traditional Bastille, cold processing technique to preserve the essential, skin-loving properties of the ingredients we use. The soap cures for 4-6 weeks and is super fatted - a percentage of the oils do not turn into soap and are left to moisturize, soften and soothe your skin!
• The foundation of all of our soap is based in organic olive oil grown and cold-pressed in the Santa Ynez Valley in California and organic coconut oil. These high-quality oils have naturally hydrating and cleansing properties and make for a soft, buttery soap with a smooth finish and small fluffy lather to leave your skin feeling clean and nourished.
• Lemongrass essential oil is antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and removes impurities and deodorizes the skin. It is also used in aromatherapy to relieve stress, anxiety and depression.
• Suitable for all skin types and on the entire body - face, hands, feet, toes…you get the idea
• No exfoliants – gentle on even the most sensitive skin.
• Available in Bar (~4.5oz) or Cube (~5.5oz)
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*^, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Cymbopogon (Lemongrass) Essential Oil
*Certified Organic **Fair Trade ^Grown In California
Our soaps get better with age and storing them correctly increases their lifespan. Keep soap on draining soap dish to let it dry evenly between uses. Keep away from steaming water as much as possible.
**Please note that because this product is handmade, no soap is exact the same. Slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
**If you are unsure whether you can use a product with certain ingredients, consult your doctor.