Emerald Crystal Bath Bomb w/ Organic Coconut Oil
*Lavender Bergamot Emerald Bath Bomb*
Open your heart and get ready to receive all the warm and fuzzies with this nourishing Lavender Bergamot Emerald Bath Bomb.
We've specifically paired an Emerald crystal with lavender and bergamot essential oils, purple Brazilian clay, and lavender buds to stimulate and deepen your connection to the Heart Chakra located at the center of your chest. These colors and scents coupled with the stone stimulate the "I love" mantra and attitude!
Like all of our bath bombs, this is carefully created from all-natural ingredients such as organic coconut oil, essential oils and only the use of herbs, clays and flowers for colorants.
~Emerald is known as the "Stone of Successful Love" and is one of the best Heart Chakra opening stones because it gently encourages compassion, hope and unconditional love for yourself and others. It helps balance and release heartache to make room instead for gratitude, peace, renewal and growth. It reassures us that all roads lead to abundance and goodness! It has trusting and supportive energy to bring loyalty, unity, and strength to relationships of all kinds - friendship, romantic, child-parent, etc. It supports a healthy heart, lungs, liver and kidneys~
*How to Use:
- Draw yourself a nice warm bath
- Prepare your perfect setting by grabbing a cup of tea, playing soothing music, lighting candles or incense, dimming the lights, etc
- Hold the bath bomb in your hands and get excited about the energy that the crystal brings and any intentions you've set
- Drop your bath bomb into the tub and ease your way in making sure not to step or sit on your crystal
- Relax and breathe deeply imagining your body soaking up all the beautiful energy from the crystal and essential oils
- Soak for as long as you'd like
- When finished and exiting the bath be sure to remove your stone before draining
- Pat dry to keep coconut oil on your skin after bath
- As you are drying and the bath water is draining, visualize all things that don’t serve you being dried or wash away down the drain
- Take a moment to say "Thank you" for this experience and carry the amazing feeling with you for the rest of your day
-Treating yourself to a crystal bath once a month is a great way to maintain balance in your physical, emotional, and mental body.
*Post-Bath Crystal Care and Use:
- Be sure to thoroughly dry your crystal with a soft towel after the bath
- You may keep your crystal in your pocket or on your body or may place it wherever your heart desires!
Ingredients: Emerald Crystal, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Organic Coconut Oil, Lavender Bergamot Essential Oil, Lavender Buds, Water.
*Storage: Bath bombs keep the longest in an air tight container.
*Pat dry after bath to keep hydrating coconut oil on your skin.*
*TUB MAY BE SLIPPERY AFTER USE*