The buttery softness of this soap paired with the roughness of the poppy seeds make this one of our most beloved combos. Peppermint is energizing and wakes up the mind and body while the poppy seeds will give your skin an invigorating scrub. We enjoy this soap year-round as the minty crispness soothes during the summer months and the peppermint scent fills you with the holiday spirit in the winter.
• Our soap is handmade using traditional Bastille, cold processing technique to preserve the essential, skin-loving properties of the ingredients we use. The soap cures for 4-6 weeks and is super fatted - a percentage of the oils do not turn into soap and are left to moisturize, soften and soothe your skin!
• The foundation of all of our soap is based in organic olive oil grown and cold-pressed in the Santa Ynez Valley in California and organic coconut oil. These high-quality oils have naturally hydrating and cleansing properties and make for a soft, buttery soap with a smooth finish and small fluffy lather to leave your skin feeling clean and nourished.
• Peppermint essential oil is uplifting, energizing and provides mental clarity.
• Poppy Seeds throughout the soap provide exfoliation and help remove dead skin cells and improve blood circulation.
• Exfoliation! This soap is suitable for all skin types and on the entire body but might be too coarse for the face. You can always try it! If not, you can massage the soap into a washcloth or sponge to create a bubbly lather.
• Available in Bar (~4.5oz) or Cube (~5.5oz)
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*^, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Mentha × Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Papaver Somniferum (Poppy Seed).
*Certified Organic **Fair Trade ^Grown In California
Our soaps get better with age and storing them correctly increases their lifespan. Keep soap on draining soap dish to let it dry evenly between uses. Keep away from steaming water as much as possible.
**Please note that because this product is handmade, no soap is exact the same. Slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
**If you are unsure whether you can use a product with certain ingredients, consult your doctor.