Rose Geranium Green Tea Soap
Relax into a fresh spring garden with our bright and velvety Rose Geranium Green Tea soap. This scent balances the sweet, citrusy bouquet of rose geranium essential oil with grassy herbal notes of green tea. Before making each batch, we steep green tea leaves for 24 hours infusing the water with all the natural skin-loving properties it holds. The tea brings a rich brown hue to the bar and grounds and deepens the florals. Each bar is finished with sustainably, CA-grown rose petals. This BEST SELLER is truly intoxicating!
• Our soap is handmade using traditional Bastille, cold processing technique to preserve the essential, skin-loving properties of the ingredients we use. The soap cures for 4-6 weeks and is super fatted - a percentage of the oils do not turn into soap and are left to moisturize, soften and soothe your skin!
• The foundation of all of our soap is based in organic olive oil grown and cold-pressed in the Santa Ynez Valley in California and organic coconut oil. These high-quality oils have naturally hydrating and cleansing properties and make for a soft, buttery soap with a smooth finish and small fluffy lather to leave your skin feeling clean and nourished.
• Rose Geranium contains antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging properties and natural antioxidants which are known for keeping skin clean and balanced. The heavenly scent is said to reduce anxiety and ease the mind.
• Green tea has anti-aging and antibacterial qualities. When applied topically, the caffeine naturally present in the tea can ease swelling, soothe skin and help treat acne.
• Suitable for all skin types and on the entire body - face, hands, feet, toes…you get the idea
• No exfoliants – gentle on even the most sensitive skin
• Available in Bar (~4.5oz) or Cube (~5.5oz)
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*^, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Essential Oil, Madder Root Powder, Rose Clay
*Certified Organic **Fair Trade ^Grown In California
Our soaps get better with age and storing them correctly increases their lifespan. Keep soap on draining soap dish to let it dry evenly between uses. Keep away from steaming water as much as possible.
**Please note that because this product is handmade, no soap is exact the same. Slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
**If you are unsure whether you can use a product with certain ingredients, consult your doctor.