Lift your spirits and find your happy place! This soap was Inspired by a tiny Island in japan that it known for their specialty oranges, beautiful cedar forrest and beyond hospitable humans. We chose a bright blend of citrus essential oils and added orange and pomelo peel powder(dehydrated and blended from our citrus trees in Healdsburg, CA) mixed with turmeric powder. The soap looks and smells bright and is sure to boost your day!
All of our soaps are made with the same base of mostly organic California olive oil and organic coconut oil. This means you can use any of our soaps and it will feel the same on your skin.
- Our soap is handmade using traditional Bastille, cold processing technique to preserve the essential, skin-loving properties of the ingredients we use. The soap cures for 4-6 weeks and is super fatted - a percentage of the oils do not turn into soap and are left to moisturize, soften and soothe your skin!
- The foundation of all of our soap is based in organic olive oil grown and cold-pressed in the Santa Ynez Valley in California and organic coconut oil. These high-quality oils have naturally hydrating and cleansing properties and make for a soft, buttery soap with a smooth finish and small fluffy lather to leave your skin feeling clean and nourished.
- Calendula is packed with antioxidants and is known to be extremely gentle and sustain hydrated skin. It is used in wellness products to soothe an array of skin issues including eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin.
- Suitable for all skin types and on the entire body - face, hands, feet, toes…you get the idea
- • Available in Bar (~4.5oz) or Cube (~5.5oz)
Olea europaea (olive) oil*^, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus junos(yuzu) essential oil, Citrus reticulata(red and green mandarin)essential oil, Citrus tangerina(tangerine)essential oil, Citrus sinensis(orange) essential oil, Citrus bergamia(bergamot) essential oil, orange peel^^, pomelo peel^^, turmeric*
Organic* California Grown^ Grown in our Garden^^
Our soaps get better with age and storing them correctly increases their lifespan. Keep soap on draining soap dish to let it dry evenly between uses. Keep away from steaming water as much as possible.
**Please note that because this product is handmade, no soap is exact the same. Slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
**If you are unsure whether you can use a product with certain ingredients, consult your doctor.